Recorded Webinar from November 2, 2023
Please join Fitch Even for a free webinar, “The Latest Changes in Copyrights & Trademarks,” on November 2 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 10:00 a.m. MDT / 11:00 a.m. CDT / 12 noon EDT.
In 2020, legislation was passed that changes the landscape of trademark and copyright law. Various provisions of the new laws have gone into effect on a rolling basis over the past nearly two years. This webinar will give attendees an overview of these legislative updates, their effects, and related case law developments.
During this webinar, the presenter will cover these topics and more:
- The Trademark Modernization Act
- New Mechanisms for Trademark Enforcement
- The Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement (CASE) Act
- The Copyright Claims Board
Our presenter will be Fitch Even partner Danielle K. Muñoz.
Dani Muñoz’s practice focuses on trademark and copyright clearance and prosecution, brand protection, and general IP counseling. She has commercial and trademark litigation experience in federal court and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), and regularly handles cease-and-desist letters and settlement negotiations.
A recording of this webinar is available through November 1, 2024.
- Fitch Even Attorneys Ken Colton and Alvaro Cure Dominguez Published in IP LitigatorNovember 20, 2023 Read more
- 180 Days of UPC: How It Started… How It's Going…Recorded Webinar from November 29, 2023 Read more